You’re ready to find yourself again after getting lost in motherhood.
You want to create a career you love. You want to craft a life that you love. And you need the two to align.
You deserve to have your business align with your life’s purpose and your day-to-day.
You long for creative freedom, intellectual challenge, and something to call your very own.
It’s possible to create a business you love.
- You’re ready to take the next step in your professional life, but you have no idea how to make room for it in your busy schedule.
- You’re pretty happy. But… you can’t shake that little voice in the back of your head whispering “what’s next?”
- Your days feel hectic, but not productive or fulfilling.
- You’ve gotten super excited about things in the past, jumped into them with both feet, only to realize you weren’t in love and wish you had been a little more thoughtful.
- You think you have some really great business ideas, but you aren’t sure if they’re actually marketable.
- You were clear on exactly what your own deeply held personal values were, and what kind of career would align with these.
- You woke up every morning calm, clear and confident, slaying goals that you had set, just for yourself.
- YOU LOVED WHAT YOU DID.
- You know you’re ready to make a change, but aren’t sure what that change looks like.
- You’re ready to create a business that aligns with your soul’s purpose AND your day-to-day.
- You want to gain clarity on how to set goals, make decisions and avoid burnout.
Right now, I see tons of women waking up from the early years of motherhood, waking up to themselves, excited to “get back to themselves,” only to realize they aren’t quite sure who they are anymore!
It’s easy to lose ourselves and our own needs as we take care of the needs of our loved ones. It’s easy to fall into the trap of doing what’s quick or convenient, only to find that that thing isn’t fulfilling.
That’s why I became a life coach specializing in helping women align their busy lives with their professional goals.
I understand what it feels like to crave finding deep fulfillment while also raising a family.
I’ve owned an in-home preschool, a doula business, and an independent clothing boutique – all in the name of wanting something flexible to allow for more quality time with my kids.Book A Free Clarity Call
When you sign up for coaching, together, we’ll deep dive into what your own personal values are and how we can craft a life you love around them.
We’re going to help you create systems that put YOU first – your unique goals, your family, your values, and your job.Book A Free Clarity Call
What is coaching?
Coaching is a “co-creative relationship.” As your coach, it’s my job to:
- Ask you the tough questions.
- Tell you the tough truths.
- Hold the mirror up so you can dig deep into what’s really getting in your way.
- Empower you to set goals, create strategies and establish your own workable, desirable outcomes.
- Offer practical advice on time management or financial issues.
- Steer you towards results-oriented solutions.
- Give you insight into what kind of time you really have to devote to a new career
- Figure out what your true life’s passion is
- Reminded you that just because you decided to change direction doesn’t mean you’re a failure.
- Gave you clarity into what your own unique values are and how they impact your decision making process everyday.
- Walked you through the practical next steps needed for you to advance your career
It’s worth your investment.
You’re worth your investment.Book A Free Clarity Call
I promise you that if you put in this work and dive deep into the process, you’ll see transformative results.
BY THE WAY, HAVE WE MET YET?
Hi! I’m Vanessa, and I’m so glad you found me.
My mission is to help heart centered “mompreneurs” align their soul purpose with their business.
I’ve been where you are.
I’VE WORN ALL THE HATS.
- experimented with five different MLMs.
- owned an in-home preschool.
- owned a doula business.
- owned a boutique.