You’re growing your business.
You want to do it in the most intentional, strategic, sane way possible.
That’s where I come in.
Fact #1: Small businesses with blogs get 126% higher lead growth than small businesses without blogs.
Buuuuuttt…fact #2? It takes around 3 hours and 28 minutes for the average blog post to be written.
Yikes. That’s one blog post. You need to be cranking out at least one per week to see any return on that investment.
And you’re already doing all the things:
- Planning events – sales, vendor fairs, retreats, workshops, trainings, shows, podcasts….
- Projecting your budget, your KPIs, your inventory…
- Planning out social media on every channel.
- Keeping your website updated – sometimes.
- Reaching out to prospective clients and customers.
- Running ads.
- You were clear on exactly who your target market was, and could hand that info off to an expert and let her run with it.
- New, relevant content was created for you on a consistent basis. Almost like magic. Bibbidi bobbidi boo, girl!
- Your customers were reading, sharing and reposting your content – without you having to do any of the research or writing! Hallelujah!
- Your website began to rank higher in Google searches, thanks to your FANTASTIC content.
- YOUR TIME WAS FREED UP TO SPEND ON THE THINGS THAT ARE PURELY IN YOUR ZONE OF GENIUS!!
- You’re a heart centered, creative entrepreneur who knows that having relevant + relatable content would explode your business, but you don’t have the time to create said content.
- Your business is already growing a ton, and you can’t keep up with the content creation the way you once could.
- Maybe writing doesn’t come quickly for you – you know what you want to say, but you can’t figure out how to say it.
- You have big business goals, and not enough hours in the day to achieve them. Creating content is on your to-do list, but somehow never makes it to the top.
Look, the fact of the matter is, we all try to do it all. It has taken me five years of entrepreneurship to figure out that the best way to succeed is to outsource, outsource, outsource!
I love helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses with informative, well written content.How Can I Help You?
- Awesome content supercharges the know, like and trust factor with your beloved peeps.
- Content written by an expert boosts your SEO.
- Content drives all of your social media strategies – ultimately saving you tons of time.
- Traffic generation increases 30% after you’ve posted at least 24 pieces of content.
- Engaging content converts.
If you’re a creative, heart centered entrepreneur trying to grow your business, a content writer is worth your investment.How Can I Help You?
BY THE WAY, HAVE WE MET YET?
Hi! I’m Vanessa, and I’m so glad you found me.
My mission is to help entrepreneurs just like you work within their zone of genius and align their soul purpose with their business.
I am a writer, coach, trained spiritual intuitive and ordained minister and I bring this unique yin/yang approach to everything I do in life.
Look, I totally get it. When you own a small business, you get used to being a Jack of all trades. It can be hard to wrap your mind around outsourcing tasks. Examples of content I can research + write for you include:
- Blog articles
- Product descriptions
- Email newsletters
- Podcast interview questions + show notes
- Social media content
And because I fancy myself a sort of Jack, er, Jane of all trades myself, topics I feel well versed in include:
- Fashion + Style
- Entrepreneurship + Solopreneurship
- Direct Sales
- Self Care
- Psychology + Therapy
- Home Decor
- Beauty + Skin Care