You long for a business that is truly yours. You crave creative freedom – a brand that’s truly you.
- You have a closet full of direct sales inventory – taking up physical and emotional space – and you’re tired of avoiding it.
- You feel exhausted, but you never know where your time (or your money!) actually goes.
- You’re tired of competing with hundreds of other direct sales consultants in your neighborhood.
- Self care? Hobbies? What are those?
- You’re ready to have complete control over your inventory, your prices, and how your business intersects with your daily life.
- You’re tired of recruiting and commissions, and you’re ready for authentic friendships and, easy pay structures.
- You’re afraid that whatever success you saw with your MLM is something you could never recreate all by yourself, and feel like you have no real business skills (even if internally you know that’s not true).
- You felt confident about your decisions.
- You set concrete, informed financial goals.
- You felt consistently in charge of your time.
- You were clear on exactly what your own deeply held personal values were, and how you could be intentional about your time using these values.
- You woke up every morning calm, clear and confident, slaying goals that you had set, just for yourself, and taking time to see friends, family, and have fun, too!
- YOU WERE IN ALIGNMENT.
- You know you’re ready to leave your MLM, but you don’t know what’s next.
- You’re ready to launch a new business, but you have a bunch of direct sales inventory hanging over your head before you can start.
- You feel ready to create a business that aligns with your soul’s purpose AND your day-to-day life.
- You want to gain clarity on how to set goals, make decisions and avoid burnout.
- You crave the creative freedom and deep fulfillment that accompanies owning your own business.
- You’re ready to get brave, get a little “woo woo” and have fun!
Right now, I see too many women feeling trapped in a direct sales business they don’t love because they don’t know what else they can do that’s flexible and home based. So they quit, and sit on their amazing business ideas but never take action, because they just don’t know what steps to take first.
It breaks my heart to see such brilliant entrepreneurs lack the confidence and clarity they need to launch their businesses. That’s why I created my group coaching program.
You deserve to know you’ve created a successful business that you love and can grow with you.
I understand what it feels like to have been working an MLM business, but be ready to create something that is your own. I know WELL that feeling – that mix of excitement and terror – when you think about starting your own business.
I get it, because I’ve been there.
I’ve worn all the hats, too. I’ve dipped my toes in far too many MLM waters to name (cosmetics, yummy smelling home goods, oils, spices and clothing should cover it….) Some were successful, and some weren’t, but they all left me feeling like I was on a hamster wheel of CVs and commission and recruiting and trying to find new customers and hostesses and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
I’ve owned an in-home preschool, a doula business, and an independent clothing boutique.
All in the name of wanting something flexible to allow for more quality time with my kids.
MLMs aren’t the only flexible option to make money. I can show you how to translate the skills you’ve learned from your direct sales business into building your own independent business.
When you sign up for my group coaching program, you’ll join a tight knit community of other women ready to leave their direct sales company behind and “go indie!”
Together, we’ll deep dive into what being a successful entrepreneur – and human being – means for you.
Coaching is a “co-creative relationship.” As your coach, it’s my job to:
- Ask you the tough questions.
- Tell you the tough truths.
- Hold the mirror up so you can dig deep into what’s really getting in your way.
- Empower you to set goals, create strategies and establish your own workable, desirable outcomes.
- Offer practical advice on time management or financial issues.
- Steer you towards results-oriented solutions.
- Help you identify your values, your priorities and know what the difference is.
- Give you insight into what kind of time you really have to devote to a new business.
- Figure out what your true life’s passion is, what your skill set is, and splice them together.
- Gave you clarity into your own unique decision making process and how to utilize it to empower yourself daily.
- Reminded you that just because you decided to change direction doesn’t mean you’re a failure.
It would be worth your investment.
I promise you that if you put in this work and dive deep into the process, you’ll see transformative results.
HAVE WE MET YET?
Hi! I’m Vanessa, and I’m so glad you found me.
My mission is to help heart centered “mompreneurs” align their soul purpose with their business.
I believe that you don’t have to join a direct sales company in order to:
- find community
- make money for your family
- love your job
I’ve been where you are.
I’VE WORN ALL THE HATS. I have:
- experimented with five different MLMs.
- owned an in-home preschool.
- owned a doula business.
- owned a boutique.
I am a trained spiritual intuitive and ordained minister as well as a certified life coach, and I bring this unique yin/yang approach to my coaching.
Clearly, I took the long, windy path to “what I wanna be when I grow up.”
Are we there yet?
I believe that moms can own a profitable business that aligns with their busy personal lives.
Without having to go down the rabbit hole of direct sales.
After a year running an in-home and online boutique for a major direct sales fashion brand, I realized that I was ready to branch out on my own.
Within less than a year, that boutique was a 6 figure business.
Running my online boutique was one of the best times of my life.
And yet, my heart kept straying back to teaching.
I began to offer personalized coaching services, and that’s when my life’s mission fell into alignment.
Here’s the official bio:
Vanessa is a certified life coach through Coach Training Alliance. She is a trained spiritual intuitive and ordained minister and utilizes these skills when coaching. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Master’s in Elementary Education.
She currently has and manages to keep alive: a husband, 3 children, 2 dogs, 2 gerbils, 2 cats, 1 frog and a partridge in a pear tree.
Her hobbies include reading, running, yoga, having a continual “bangs or no bangs” crisis and refereeing kid arguments on who got the bigger slice of pizza.
She adores: traveling, thrifting, adventure, anything striped, barre, a good book, a good laugh, a good cry, sarcasm, coffee, and jeans.