You’re ready to live your life on purpose.
You crave a business that aligns with your life’s purpose and your day-to-day.
You long for creative freedom, intellectual challenge, and something to call your very own.
I am here to tell you – it’s possible to create a business you love.
- You’re ready to take the next step in your business, but you have no idea how to with your crazy schedule.
- You can’t shake that pushy little voice in the back of your head whispering “I know you’ve got more to offer…so, what’s next?”
- Your days are busy, but not productive or fulfilling.
- You’ve purchased 8 zillion online courses and have just as many to-do lists, but you’re still spinning your wheels.
- Self care? Hobbies? What are those?
- You were clear on exactly what your own deeply held personal values were, and how these values are different from priorities.
- You woke up every morning calm, clear and confident, slaying goals that you had set, just for yourself.
- You felt grounded, present, and connected to your Higher Self.
- Making decisions came quickly and easily for you (thanks, Higher Self!)
- Your business aligned with your life, and made you money.
- YOU LOVED WHAT YOU DID.
- You want to dig deep into your heart and up level your life + biz.
- You’re ready to create a business that aligns with your soul’s purpose AND your day-to-day.
- You want to gain clarity on how to set goals, make decisions and avoid burnout.
- You’re down to get a little bit “woo woo”.
Right now, I see tons of women waking up from the early years of motherhood, excited to “get back to themselves,” only to realize they aren’t quite sure who they are anymore.
They feel too busy taking care of everyone else’s “stuff” that they think they’ll never get around to their own. They decide maybe their time to be an entrepreneur has expired, and it breaks my heart.
That’s why I became a coach specializing in helping mompreneurs align their busy lives with their business goals.
I understand what it feels like to crave finding deep fulfillment while also raising a family.
I’ve owned an in-home preschool, a doula business, and an independent clothing boutique – all in the name of wanting something flexible to allow for more quality time with my kids.Book A Free Call
When you sign up for coaching, together, we’ll deep dive into what your own personal values are and how we can craft a life you love around them.Book A Free Call
What is coaching?
Coaching is a “co-creative relationship.” As your coach, it’s my job to:
- Ask you the tough questions.
- Tell you the tough truths.
- Hold the mirror up so you can dig deep into what’s really getting in your way.
- Empower you to set goals, create strategies and establish your own workable, desirable outcomes.
- Offer practical advice on time management or financial issues.
- Steer you towards results-oriented solutions.
- Connect you to the power that is your Higher Self, and give you the confidence to find her whenever you needed her
- Give you insight into what kind of time you have available to you, and how to make space for your business
- Figure out what your true life’s passion is, and how to weave more of it into your life
- Gave you clarity into what your own unique values (and priorities – they’re NOT the same!) are and how they impact your decision making process everyday.
- Guided you through the practical next steps needed for you to advance your career
- Dug deep into your mindset blocks and your truest held limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
It’s worth your investment.
You are worth your investment.Book A Free Call
I promise you that if you put in this work and dive deep into the process, you’ll see transformative results.
BY THE WAY, HAVE WE MET YET?
Hi! I’m Vanessa, and I’m so glad you found me.
My mission is to help heart centered “mompreneurs” align their soul purpose with their business.
I’ve been where you are.
I’VE WORN ALL THE HATS.
- experimented with five different MLMs.
- owned an in-home preschool.
- owned a doula business.
- owned a boutique.