You deserve to have your business align with your day-to-day. Without joining a direct sales company.
“Pressure: pushing down on me,
Pressing down on you, no man ask for.”
Under so much pressure you feel as if you’ll snap any second? Well, friend, you’ve come to the right place. No pressure, no diamonds. And I’m here to remind you that you are a diamond, and that the word “diamond” comes from the Greek word: unbreakable.
I can help you align your business with your busy life, without joining a direct sales company.
Together, we’ll deep dive into what being a successful entrepreneur – and human being – means for you.
We’re going to help you create systems that put YOU first – your unique goals, your family, your values, and your business.
You deserve to stop feeling like you’re sprinting from thing to thing and you’re walking through life – calm, present, prepared. Intentional. Mindful. Unbreakable.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a “co-creative relationship.” As your coach, it’s my job to:
- Ask you the tough questions.
- Tell you the tough truths.
- Hold the mirror up so you can dig deep into what’s really getting in your way.
- Empower you to set goals, create strategies and establish your own workable, desirable outcomes.
- Remind you that you’re a diamond, you just need polishing.
- Fix your crown.
What is consulting?
Sometimes I dip my toes into the waters of consulting. While a coach guides her client to create her own solutions, a consultant will often present “ready made” solutions to her client.
Occasionally you’ll find that I:
- Offer practical advice on time management or financial issues.
- Steer you towards results-oriented solutions.
I use my intuition – and your honest feedback – to guide me as to when to wear my coach hat and when to wear my consultant hat.